Korean Air Fried Cauliflower With Honey Gochujang Sauce
Recipe by Gwyneth Paltrow, as featured in My Mark
- 4 ea. Egg Whites (lightly whipped)
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. Furikake (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Gochujang
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
Whip all ingredients together and chill until ready to air fry.
- 1/3 Cup Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Gochujang Chili Paste
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp Tamari or Soy Sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a small sauce pot and warm on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Reserve for finishing the cauliflower.
- 1 ea. Head Cauliflower (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 3 Cups Panko (gluten free panko is available)
- 1 ea. Oil Mister (filled with sesame oil)
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Scallions
- 1 Tbsp Black Sesame Seeds
- Steam or blanch cauliflower until al dente.
- Dredge cauliflower in batter until fully coated and shake off any excess.
- Toss dredged cauliflower in panko until fully coated. It is best to do this in small batches.
- Place on a sheet tray fitted with a wire rack. Make sure not to crowd the pieces. Spritz the cauliflower with sesame oil.
- Place in a preheated 450 degree oven set on Air Fry for 8 minutes.
- Arrange cauliflower on a platter and drizzle sauce over and around. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallions.