Eat the Rainbow Chopped Salad
Recipe by Gwyneth Paltrow, as featured in My Mark
Ingredients - Base
- Avocado, Cubed
- Beets (Red + Yellow) Steamed, Peeled, and Cubed
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Little Gem Lettuce, Chopped
- Purple Cabbage, Shredded
- Pepperoncini Peppers (Yellow), Sliced
- Radishes, Thinly Sliced
- Persian Cucumbers, Cubed
- Customize by adding any veggies from your refrigerator!
Ingredients - Dressing
- 1 Clove Freshly Crushed Garlic
- 2 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- Smidge Anchovy Paste
- 1/2 c Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Arrange veggies in a vessel of your choice.
- For the dressing, whisk together ingredients, adding olive oil as you whisk.
- Pour over veggies, adding sea salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste.