Recipe by Gwyneth Paltrow, as featured in My Mark
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Coconut
- 10 Pitted Medjool Dates, Soaked for 15 minutes
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- To coat: Desiccated Coconut, Cacao Nibs
- In a food processor, grind the coconut into a fine meal.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, and process again until a sticky dough is formed.
- Scoop the batter by heaping tablespoons onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roll each ball between your hands, and then coat them in chia seeds, hemp seeds, cocoa powder, or cacao nibs.
- Store the balls in the fridge or freezer.