A world of ideas,
in one central location.
A must-visit destination for the latest in luxury kitchens, the GE Monogram Design Center is a 4,000-sq.-ft. appliance showroom located on the tenth floor of the Architects & Designers Building in Midtown Manhattan. The center—complete with three kitchens, a wine-themed lounge and a host of Manhattan-inspired details—is where you can find a world of ideas and lose yourself at the same time.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Due to the prep work required for events, registration will close 2 days before a scheduled event.
Architects & Designers Building
150 East 58th Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10155
Questions about the Monogram Design Center? Let us know!
From the N/R/Q/4/5/6 subway lines, get off at 59th Street. Walk south on Lexington one block to 58th Street, and turn left. The Architects and Designers building will be on your right.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Closed on weekends, holidays and select dates due to private events. Three cooking demonstrations are held each month. See calendar to the left for dates and online registration.
The Monogram Design Center will be closed on the following days, in observance of holidays and special events:
- Wednesday, December 24, 2014 Christmas Eve
- Thursday, December 25, 2014 Christmas Day
- Thursday, January 1, 2015New Year's Day
- Monday, January 19, 2015 Martin Luther King Day
- Monday, February 16, 2015 Presidents' Day
- Friday, April 3, 2015 Good Friday
- Monday, May 25, 2015 Memorial Day
- Friday, July 3, 2015Independence Day
- Monday, September 7, 2015 Labor Day
- Monday, October 12, 2015 Columbus Day
- Thursday, November 26, 2015 Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 27, 2015 Day after Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 24, 2015 Christmas Eve
- Friday, December 25, 2015 Christmas Day
Showroom Manager /
Sr. Product Specialist