A world of ideas,
in one central location.
A must-visit destination for the latest in luxury kitchens, the Monogram Design Center is a 4,000-sq.-ft. appliance showroom located on the tenth floor of the Architects & Designers Building in Midtown Manhattan. The center—complete with three kitchens, a wine-themed lounge and a host of Manhattan-inspired details—is where you can find a world of ideas and lose yourself at the same time.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Due to the prep work required for events, registration will close 2 days before a scheduled event.
Architects & Designers Building
150 East 58th Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10155
Questions about the Monogram Design Center? Let us know!
4/5/6/N/Q/R subway lines to Lexington Av/59 St station.
M101, M102, M103, M31, M57 and other MTA borough and express buses to nearest stop.
A parking garage is located in the building with an entrance on East 58th Street near Lexington Avenue.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
The Monogram Design Center will be closed on the following days, in observance of holidays and special events:
- Monday, January 18, 2016 Martin Luther King Jr Day
- Monday, February 15, 2016 Presidents' Day
- Monday, May 30, 2016 Memorial Day
- Monday, July 4, 2016 Independence Day
- Monday, September 5, 2016 Labor Day
- Thursday, November 24, 2016 Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 25, 2016 Day after Thanksgiving
- Monday, December 26, 2016 Christmas Day (observed)
National Showroom and Design Manager
Design Center Manager
Designer Development Manager